Friday, January 30, 2009

My Magnum Opus

Here is the link to my Magnum Opus:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://gpsastry.blogspot.com/2009/10/sudhansu-datta-majumdar-genius-who.html

and the ten blogs that follow


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it works.

I call it my Magnum Opus, because, as I wrote to Sri G. Ranga Rao, IAS recently, it is more about the living Me than about the dead Great Man; and the world I lived in.

I fondly hope that my blogspot survives me. That much mushiness is excusable, I believe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Prabhakar Sastry garu
I am Gopi, Ranga Rao's brother. Just discovered your blog. It is great. You ought to publish them
Gopi

G P Sastry (gps1943@yahoo.com) said...

Iam flattered; These days, folks like my son and daughter-in-law are so busy making ends meet, they have little time for the good things of life....like FUN!... gps 1943@yahoo.com