Tuesday, May 5, 2015

OMG!!!

*****************************************************************************************************************************************








Today's DC reports that the CM of a certain state in South India has boasted in public:

"You may not believe it, but I must have read over 80,000 books so far".

I thought there must be some printing error but it was there twice in different places in the news item, and also as a boxed item in ToI.

The great man is just 60 years old and is a family man (not an ascetic) and has been a very busy farmer-politician:

“This (farm) is all what I have to show you all so that my detractors can know how I spend my spare time in fields not just as past-time hobby but as a sincere farmer with an aim to make it big in agriculture by utilising the technological advancements. I would like to present it as a model to the farming community in the neighbourhood so that at least some of them can replicate the success,”

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-andhrapradesh/trs-leader-proves-his-mettle-in-farming/article5532876.ece


A simple calculation (from womb till now) tells me (unless I am wrong) that he must have read relentlessly over 3.65 books per day between his farming and politicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Posted by Ishani

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

No comments: