Friday, January 8, 2016

కంద పద్యం for Donkey

**************************************************************************************************************************************











I have been so bashed up in my life by my near and dear that I am immune to all insults nowadays. Should the devout Nellore Christian, Sri Devanandam, my friend, ridicule me in public, saying:

"All you Nellore brahmins are donkeys!"

(which he will never do), I boast I would agree with him wholeheartedly, but gift him a poem in fulsome praise of the Nellore Donkey:





శుక్లాంబర ధారిణి నే

శ్రీకృష్ణుని తండ్రి నాదు చరణము పట్టెన్

నాకీర్తి నీకు తెలియద?


నీ క్రైస్తుడు నా భుజమున నూరేగెనుగా!






...Posted by Ishani

*************************************************************************************************************************************

No comments: