Saturday, December 31, 2011

African Safari

===========================================================================

Saswat read the 'Typical!' post and complained just now that my tailpiece Sardarji joke is: "wicked funny". And I had to disclaim that it is not mine but Dr Chitnis's.

I don't remember if I told you the ONE Sardarji joke that would thrill every Sardarji. When I narrated this to Dr Chawla in our Faculty Hostel, he clapped and shook my hands for one good minute and passed it on. Here it is:

This Sardarji trying to settle down in Kenya desperately wanted to be admitted to this super-exclusive Hunters Club. But, they said any applicant has to pass two tests:

1. Kill a lioness
2. Rape a Negress

Our Surd agrees and they lead him to the cave of the lioness. And after a good half hour, they see their lioness rush out with streaks of blood all over. And our Surd follows her triumphantly, with his
kachhera all red, thumping his chest, and bawling:

"Now lead me to the Negress to be killed!"

Happy New Year!


============================================================================

No comments: