Friday, October 25, 2013

Young Teacher - Old Student

************************************************************************************************************









Chitram Vata tharor mole vruddha,
Sishya, Guror Yuva,
Gurostu mounam vykhyanam,
Sishyasthu china samsaya
 
 
It is strange to see,
The very old disciples,
And the very young teacher,
Who sit under a banyan tree,
With the teacher always observing silence,
And the students getting all the doubts cleared.


Dakshinamurty Stotram



 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


I (70 +) am now too old to play physical games with Ishani (3+).

So, when she jumps on to my lap while I sit in the sofa, we play mind games instead.

This evening I tried, for the first time, playing Teacher-Student Game with her as the Teacher and me as her student:

"What's your name, ma'am?"

"Ishani"

"How old are you ma'am?"

"I am not old...I am young...you're old"


The End



************************************************************************************************************

No comments: