Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Flight of Time of Innocence


*************************************************************************************************************


Sometime back I posted this photo of our 1960 batch when we were in our Second Year of BSc (Hons) at the hallowed Andhra University in the seaside city of Vizagh.

It received quite a few hits from my students since I asked them to spot the master-blogger gps. Few did it.

I am the kid (without mustache) standing in the second row, second from left...opposite to the girls. 







Ever since I posted my photo I have been looking at it quite a few times.

And every time I look at it, I feel sorry for that poor kid gps...he was not following what went on in their classroom.

I wonder if any others feel like me when he (or she) looks at their teenage photos...this weird sense of hapless sympathy.


...Posted by Ishani

*************************************************************************************************************

No comments: