Friday, December 17, 2010

Cynicism

=====================================================

I define Cynic as one to whom there are no surprises.

If they say Osama has been found and elected President of the US after the Impeachment of Obama, he would say: I am not surprised.

If they say Wheeler really SAW a Black Hole, he would say: I am not surprised.

If they say Superstring Theorists finally found the Theory of Everything including himself, he would say: I am not surprised.

If they say they have found a 500-page Proof of Fermat's Last But One Theorem, he would say: I am not surprised.

If they say India and Pakistan decided to live in Everlasting Peace, he would say: I am not surprised.

If they say the British decided to overthrow Monarchy and imitate the French Revolution, he would say: I am not surprised.

Is there really any Perfect Cynic?

He can't be convinced unless he sees one; which he does everyday in his Shaving Mirror.

I am not surprised!!!!

===========================================================

No comments: