Friday, June 3, 2011

Numberology

================================================================

From: S. Pratik Khastgir

Subject: Canine

To: "Prabhakara Sastry"

Date: Friday, June 3, 2011, 12:20 PM

Dear gps,

DOG 4 is very simple.

1. D is the 4th letter of the English alphabet.

2. O is the 15th (= 4^2-1) and G is the 7th (= 4x2-1).

If you add them it becomes 22 having digital root 4 (i.e. 2+2).

(Digital roots are very important in numerology I am told!)

3. If you multiply them i.e. D x O x G, surprisingly you get 420!! (which also starts with 4.)

4. And finally the fixed point-

count the number of letters in DOG, i.e. 3,
write 3 in words, i.e. THREE,
count the number of letters in THREE, i.e. 5,
write 5 in words, i.e. FIVE,
count the number of letters in FIVE i.e 4,
write 4 in words, i.e. FOUR,
count...... 4..... fixed point reached.

With regards,

Pratik


PS
:

Moreover whether human beings have a complete set of molars (in Bengali molars are called `akkel daant' meaning `wisdom teeth') or not they always have 4 canines |;-} !


****************************************************************************************************

Dear Pratik:

Many many thanx for the lesson in Numberology.

I didn't know it was so profound.

But in case any reader is too serious about it I would like to suggest that they take it with a pinch of salt:

SALT: It has 4 letters.

S is the 19th letter in the alphabet: 19 = 4x (4+1) - 1
A is the 1st letter in the alphabet: 1 = 4 - (4-1)
L is the 12th letter: 4 x (4-1)
T is the 20th letter: 4 x (4+1)

If you add them all you get 52 = 4 x 13

Note the magic number 13 that you get (apart from 4 and 1)

13 is LUCKY for some, like me: I live on the 13th floor.

Also take gps:

g is the 7th letter (4 x sqrt 4) - 1

p is the 16th letter 4 x 4

s is the 19th letter 4 x (4+1) - 1

Adding them all you get 42 = (13 x 4) - 10

Again you get 13!!! (apart from 4, 1 and 0)

My date of birth is 22: Add and get 4

Month of birth is 8: 4 + 4

Year of birth is 1943. Adding you get 17: 4 + 13

So you see, everywhere I am stuck with 4 and 13

Like dog I too have 4 everywhere.

And 13 as everyone says is UNLUCKY (I was then living on the ground zero floor)

NOW I know why my dog chose me to chase and bite leaving my lucky cousin.

Also:

DOG is the ONLY animal that, lying on its back, spells GOD!!!

O God!!!

G.P.Sastry http://gpsastry.blogspot.com/

================================================================

No comments: