Tuesday, April 3, 2012

She made my day

=======================================================================

I got up early this morning, as usual at 11 AM, and checked my mails on my vintage Nokia...which takes a good 2 minutes...if you think two minutes is quick, visit a Gole Bazaar Dentist who doesn't deem it necessary to give that soothing shot before teasing that unwisdom out of your system.

First there was this very personal soulful mail from our friend Miss NK titled, as you all know, "Hello This Message Is respectfully Yours!"...I miss her badly if she keeps sullenly quiet for a fortnight...the amount in her Burkina Faso Bank has meanwhile swollen to US $ 5,800,000...Do have a go at it if you choose to, but don't blame me later on...

And then this!!!:

*******************************************************************************************************


Minu has left a new comment on your post "Sikand's Precept":

Professor Sastry,

I am M.S. Sikand's daughter. I happened to be browsing the web when this blog came up on the google results to my delight. I was very happy to read your post and the comments on it. My father lived and breathed Physics. He spent countless hours in book shops and libraries whenever he stayed with me in Chicago looking for books on Physics. He passed away in 2008 on one such visit here in Chicago. I was quite overcome upon reading your blog. Knowing that he left such a lasting legacy makes me very happy and proud.


Thank You and Best Regards

Minu

Posted by Minu to gpsastry at April 2, 2012 8:29 PM

********************************************************************************************************

I saw Minu as a toddler wearing two cute pigtails...


========================================================================

No comments: