Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vinit's Rukmini Memories

======================================================================


After returning from a week-long trip yesterday night, the first thing that I did after starting our home PC was, as usual, to check with excitement for your blogs, but it was sad to read that Auntie is now no more. I had met Auntie only once when we were invited at your house in KGP and we had thoroughly enjoyed the nice dinner prepared by Auntie. The second time I felt the shower of her affection was when you and auntie had called me on phone two years back and Auntie had invited us to Hyderabad, but I feel so sad that we could unfortunately not make it. Through your blogs, I learned that she sacrificed her career to take better care of family and I must add that partly it must have also helped you in taking better care of your students like us...







=======================================================================

No comments: