Friday, April 8, 2011

KGPian autoepitaphs

=============================================================

1.
"Just minimized, Not crossed out!"

2. "Well, I tried"

3. "Oh, No, Not Again!"

4. "Peace ache!"

5. "The deadline met her"

6. "Been there, done that, life was so much fun!!!"

7. "How does it matter? just ignore it! 'kahne me kya harj hai' "

8. "LIP and RIP"

9. "The simplest questions are the most profound"

10. "I didn't suffer from insanity, I enjoyed every bit of it"

11. "Nothing is worse than staying away from home"

12. "I always wanted to be a ghost"

13. "If I knew what I were doing I would not call it research"

14. "Lets live this one single gifted life!"

15. "The joker lived here"

16. "Do not expect too much at the end of the world"

17. "Hmm...that was some life...what's next?"

18. "Another ordinary mortal"

19. "Want to join me?"

20. "Love others and be loved"

21. "Gee...nothing for now"

22. "All's well that ends well"

23. "It is a big zilch out here"

24. "He dared to be different. So he was indifferent"

25. "Why are you so quiet?"

26. "Attitude is everything"

27. "Wait for the surprises to come in the future"

28. "Believe in the word Peace"

29. "The 'down to earth' person"

30. "Back to ground state"

31. "Well, that's one less mouth to feed"

32. "He was a trier"

33. "Spring Cuckoos, Summer Clouds, Autumn Rains, Winter Snow, Cool Serene"

34. "One less crazy person in this world of crazy people"

35. "Don't rejoice...I shall come back!"


=============================================================

No comments: