Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pet Rage Doggerel - Repeat Telecast


*********************************************************************************************************************************






"A senior Punjab IPS Officer grabbed his security guard's AK-47 and emptied the entire 32-round magazine on two snarling stray dogs and ended up shooting his own gunman in his thigh trying to save his pet dog. He was booked for his cruelty to animals": 

News item on page 8 DC April 2, 2009


IPS Officer's Defense:


They tried to kill my dog, they did;
I shot the mutts with his gun, I did; 
My dog I saved as I wished, I did;
The poor cur lost his head and thigh, He did! 



...Posted by Ishani

**********************************************************************************************************************

No comments: